Join our team
MRF Geosystems is currently looking for an intermediate to senior GIS Specialist.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Convert 2D/3D data (MicroStation drawings, DMTI data) into a geodatabase;
– Analyze 2D/3D data to determine if a proposed development would interfere with the take-off and landing surfaces using GIS software;
– Develop work flows for the airport development permit review processes;
– Create custom software specifications for the automation of the airport development permit review processes;
– Test the custom software tools;
– Prepare user manuals.
– Required Skills:
Must be able to work on-site in Calgary, AB
Minimum 2 year of experience performing geospatial analysis with GIS tools
Minimum 1 year of experience with FME workspace
Minimum 1 year ArcGIS Pro related experience
Minimum 2 year experience with ArcGIS for Aviation
Minimum 2 year experience with ArcGIS 3D Analyst extension
– Desired Skills:
Experience with ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop
Experience with ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Desktop
Experience with Oracle Database and SQL Server
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the listed desired skills to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.